My Photos across the net.

Two blogs I found till now who are using my Flickr images as header pics.

One is Work in Progress and another THIS GUY. W.I.P. guy gave credit at the end of his blog, like a good Creative Common Guy should, Although he skewed the image quite a bit. The other dude "forgot" that the pic he so conviently used is actually somebody else's KHOON PASINA KAMAI. What bastards!

Then this tourism like site called 43places using my Tianemen Square Pics, Here,

Then another site called Nationmaster Encycloedia's Beijing section (which looks suspiciously like Wikipedia) features a Summer Palace Pic here. They took the liberty of taking the high res shot too. With due credit.

That is all for now.. enough mental mastrubation.
« Home | Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »

10:22 PM, August 11, 2005

Hell NO WHY !! :) I'm flattered.

BTW, how did find this post??    



10:40 PM, August 11, 2005

Which brings us to another thing.. how the hell do u put an image in the header? I tried a image (700x200px) but still getting borders on left/right :(

Also, any idea how to fix this comment bug on this template? Doesnt link to the guy who posted.    



» Post a Comment