Waaaaaaaaaanh!

I got a follow up in my jury. Well, Let's be diplomatic (said the jury) and NOT call it a follow up, being a dirty word, rather, lets call it "ADDITIONAL RESEARCH".

It's all for my own benefit actually, now that my project's been done and dead for about 4 months, its about time i did some actual research.

Unfortunatly MY work didnt show ENOUGH Chinese influence, nor did it show ENOUGH Indian influence. Apparatly, India and China have a combined history of 10,000 years, yet my work in the Honorable Microsoft Corp wasnt good enough cause it didnt show that 10,000 year influence.

The fact that it's an American company making American Products for the American public is not acceptable for the powers that be. So now, have to write a research paper, to atone for my sins.

Feel like screaming....


Wa! Originally uploaded by Gogi.
Uploaded by
by Gogi

« Home | Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »

» Post a Comment