PC Users are gay


By Nickstarr on Flickr

... or maybe crossdressers? Or probably what this ad is trying to show is MAC got a hot date, while the PC geek got a cross dresser or something.

What's with these bastards anyway? Every few months they'll come up with a new reason to hate Apple. What's the point bastards, whats the point? Fine, a mac comes with all the cool shit pre-installed, but fuckers, all these ads are for dissing Windows and NOT the PC platform. So if windows sucks so much ass, why release bootcamp? Why let that piece of shit software run on a cool mac?

But obviously people would still buy macs, cause people are mindless cattle. OOo look I have a mac, I can DO STUFF because all the cool shit is preinstalled. I will open the box, take the mac out and make a cool movie RIgHT NOW! Within seconds!! Oooo. I'll get a good overall warm feeling by using my mac, which will make me forget for some time that I have a teeny weeny shwang.

Fucking designers and artsy people....


by Hugh on Gaping Void


« Home | Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »

» Post a Comment